Unable to connect or hear static
I am unable to connect or I hear static when listening wirelessly?
• Ensure the headphones are turned on and volume is turned up. A power light should be visible when turned on. If no light, check that batteries need to be replaced (AAA battery model) or plugged in and fully charged (USB-C rechargeable model).
• Make sure that you are connected to the right audio channel. If you are on Channel A; try tuning to Channel B.
• Ensure that you are seated in the back seats. The wireless sensor built into the entertainment system needs a clear view of the headphones.
• Check your Audio/Video settings on the Vehicles Entertainment System.
• Check that a cable is not plugged into the headphones as it disables wireless audio.